Monday 22 February 2010

Contact: DHM

Today I was looking through a D and A D annual hoping to find some inspiration for my Bacardi project. I was searching for pieces that had particularly good copy writing as this has become a major part of my project. While flicking through I came across the company Dye Holloway and Murray, a London based design studio. The companies copy writing really appealed to me so I email the company asking for some advise.

One of the copy writers, Fran, replied promptly and she said she'd be happy to help me with any issues I may have. Fran was really helpful and I have been emailing her regularly, she has been a great help with my Bacardi project and I feel it has progressed quickly since I have been speaking to Fran about it.

Overall this was an extremely successful contact to have made as it resulted in a portfolio visit in London. I really appreciated all of Frans advise and have posted a copy of one of her emails below.




No comments:

Post a Comment