Thursday 23 April 2009

3M End Sting

This is a project that I have recently completed, I was asked to produce an e-sting for the company 3M. The company itself is produces many different products, so much so that I decided that focusing on one aspect of the company would get the best end results. Because of this I chose to look at the office supplies part. I chose this because I felt it related to me and my fellow students, the people viewing the final e-sting, more than the industrial side. 

I produced the e-sting in Flash which was a new program to me, I found it difficult and I think this is reflected in the quality of my final product. I would like to go back and edit it to make the action a bit smoother. I like the idea I had as it was simple yet effective but I am not happy with the quality of the finish, it is even worse quality on here...sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment